Banyoe Biroe

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm not trying to be alay by writing this post title with 'oe' for substituting the letter 'u'. Big no.
Last week, when kong hu cu people celebrated imlek my friends and I went to Rawa Pening which is located in Banyubiru, Semarang. I really like name Banyubiru, it's so "jawa banget" for me. And I think by substituting letter 'u' with old Indonesian spelling 'oe' will make it more awesome.
:3
Absurd? hahahaha.

Rawa pening is not a rawa that can make you pening or dizzy. If you still conclude that theory, trust me it's wrong. :p
Pening here means Bening, or clear in English.
For me Rawa pening is a perfect place for pacaran hanging out with some friends. Don't forget to rent a boat, because the view from the middle of that lake and between bunches of eceng gondok is quite amazing.

Rawa pening where Baru Klinting lies..
Talking about Rawa pening, talking about the legend behind that place. Have you heard about Baru Klinting snake? Have you read the story?
It's very "sayang banget" if you never read that story... *pukpuk*
Lemme tell you. So, Baru Klinting is an incarnation of a sacred kid who is cursed and got severe skin disease.
What? The whole story? *mikir* Hehe.
Just click the link HERE and enjoy reading!


Eceng gondok, largest income for Rawa pening people

So sorry, I just can upload two photos for this post. The connection becomes suck since it is raining in Semarang.
Well, happy reading the legend fellas. Stay proud being Indonesian!

xoxo. Zia

No comments:

Post a Comment